Bringing up the contact details from Manage a List or other pages displays the contact subscription information, as well as the ability to manage the status and lists associated with the contact.
- Status Banner: Displays the current status of the contact with 'A' for Active, and 'P' for Passive. See also Active vs Passive Contacts.
- Switch to Passive: Clicking Switch to Passive changes the status of the contact to Passive, as well as updating the Status Banner in the upper-right corner. The button will also update to Re-Activate allowing you to reverse the change. See also Active vs Passive Contacts.
- Delete: Click Delete to remove the contact altogether from your uploaded lists. WARNING: You will NOT be prompted to verify this action, and it is permanent.
- Edit: Clicking Edit activates a pop-up window allowing you to edit all the associated contact information.
- Found in Lists: Displays the lists that the contact is currently associated with. Clicking the red 'x' in the right corner of the list removes the contact from the list.
- Add To This List: Select a list from the Add Contact to a new list drop-down populated from your My List library, and click Add To This List. The Contact Details page will re-appear with the new list in the Found in Lists section.