If you want to create a new list or add to an existing one with a small number of contacts, it may be faster to enter them one by one into a form designed specifically for that purpose.
- In the Contact Lists tab, click Create a List.
- Under Select the way you want to create your contact list, click Add 1 by 1.
- In the Add Contacts to a List by Copy & Paste page, a data entry form containing all the fields currently used by contacts in your list will appear.
- Enter the contact data for each field starting with Email which will be validated as populated and using the correct format. Otherwise, some fields can be left blank as needed.
- Click Add.
- The newly entered contact will appear in a table row below, and the form will be blank and ready for another entry.
- When you are done entering contacts, click Click To Finish.
- In Add Contacts to a List by Typing-in, choose whether you want to use the typed-in contacts to create a new list, or add to an existing list.
- Save as a New List: Enter the name of the new list, and click Save To New >.
- Add to an Existing List: Select an existing list from the drop-down options, and click Save To Existing >.
NOTE: During the upload process, all duplicate and invalid email addresses (such as those containing typos and syntax errors) are automatically eliminated. To see a list of the eliminated addresses, click the Invalid Contacts links in the confirmation text at the top of the page.