If you need to use a few email sender addresses while creating campaigns, you can easily add them by following these simple steps.
- When you are logged in to your DirectIQ account, navigate My Account option.
- Then choose Account Overview on the top bar.
- Click Change in the Settings section.
4. Below Add New Sender ID box, enter your new Sender Email and Sender Name* and click SEND FOR VERIFICATION button.
*Sender Name is a name that will be shown in the emails you send to your recipients.
5. The verification email will be sent to your email address. To complete the action, click Confirm button or Link below. By clicking them, it will automatically open your account page in browser.
6. The previous step is very important, as if you don’t confirm the action, the email address in your account will be shown in Awaiting Verification box on the bottom of the settings page.
If you didn’t receive the confirmation email, please check your junk folder as well. Also, you can tick the checkbox next to the email address, click RE-SEND FOR VERIFICATION button and the email will be sent to it once again.
7. Now you are ready to use your email address when starting a new campaign. On Step 3, click Please select next to the Sender Address field. Please note that your new email address will be visible there only if you approve it in the Step 5.