On subscribing to an email mailing list, modern email recipients have a standard set of expectations. That the email content will match the expectations set on signing up, that their privacy will be respected, and that they have the option to unsubscribe at any point via an easy to locate link in every sent email. In particular, the ability of contacts to easily unsubscribe is a large part of what makes an opt-in mailing list trustworthy.
When a contact unsubscribes from a mailing list, their status is changed to 'Passive'. Unlike spam complaints and hard bounces, these contacts can not be updated to 'Active' status. They must resubscribe or be added manually to a list to be used for a future campaign. Use this report to view contacts and email addresses that have unsubscribed during a campaign.
- Search Unsubscribed Contacts: Enter the exact or partial email addresses, first name, or last name of the contact you are searching for, and click Search.
- Download as (Microsoft) Excel: Downloads the unsubscribed contact listings in Microsoft Excel format.
- Email: The email address associated with the unsubscribed contact listings.
- First Name: The first name associated with the unsubscribed contact listings.
- Last Name: The last name associated with the unsubscribed contact listings.
- Campaign: The name of the campaign associated with the email address when the contact unsubscribed.
- Date: The date the contact unsubscribed.