To create a campaign, you have to add the contacts to your account first. You can add them by uploading an Excel or Text file, Copy & Paste, Adding them one-by-one or by creating an AutoList from a specific email service.
AutoList is a contact list which is accumulated by connecting to another platform, like Shopify, or email service, like Gmail, and synchronizing the contact data.
In this article you will see how to easily create an AutoList from Yahoo.
- Go to Contact Lists -> AutoList.
- Select Yahoo under Connect With Email Services.
3. Enter your email address & password and click NEXT.
4. Click ALLOW to confirm that DirectIQ can view your contacts.
5. Choose if either to create a new contact list or to save the contacts into already existing one.
6. You will see the notification that synchronization has been scheduled and will start soon.
7. Once done, an AutoList will appear in My Lists tab.